Tuesday 18 November 2014

Job Getting Secrets - 100% success rate

Are you

  • Frustrated
  • Tired
  • Irritated

of 

  • Not able to crack Job Interviews
             or
  • Not able to get a Interview call
It means you are doing the same thing that others are doing and searching for blogs to get your answers




I have been working as an HR professional for over 12 years. Did my masters from one of the top B schools. As years passed I see many youngsters started searching for interview tips, questions, techniques, Resume writing techniques, Cover letter techniques from Internet. I also read many Blogs on Job websites. However, I failed to understand none of the articles have changed over the years. I mean do you really think that the guys sitting on the other side of the table does not read these posts.

image source: techgyd.com

Anyways I wanted to understand 


 if you got the idea of how to get noticed while applying for a Job?


or





if you managed to clear interviews with the help of the posts that you read on the internet? 



I can safely say that I understand the problems of both sides of the table because being said that I am an HR professional I am also an employee. I am passionate about my profession. I therefore have been helping a lot of my friends in getting through all the interview stages.

I am proud to say that I am an expert in

1) Interviewing skills (100% success rate till date)
2) Resume writing skills (Always work)
3) Job applying skills (This is the most difficult part but is most effective as compared to others)

However, the techniques used for each of these changes.


# Interview skills:                                                  you need help?

There is different level of attitude required for HR round, then technical round and salary negotiation. In many entry level jobs there is only one round where the technique and approach is totally different.


# Resume Writing Skills:                                        you need help?

This also changes as per position applied for. Everyone knows HR does not have enough time to Scan through each resume but there is a very simple trick which makes you stand apart.


# Job applying skills:                                               you need help?


 This is one of the most challenging and most difficult task however I know few techniques which can make you visible in the crowd.

So what is it that I know is different than others.

To explain this let me ask you do you prepare for the questions that you might be asked?

Well there are over 1000+ questions and their suitable answers available all over internet for free. Even if you read those how much do you think you will remember the answers to. Don't you think this factor alone can make you nervous which is visible in your body language. This means that minute the interviewer spots you, you are rejected, just because of your body language and that too after putting in so much of effort in preparing.

What you have been doing for the preparation

1) Creating your resume now all old techniques used since like 20 years.
2) Preparing for interview with all the possible questions being asked - Wrong method and wrong direction
3) Applying for jobs and still not getting response - imaging yourself in HR seat searching for 1000 candidates. How will you even see an application?

What I know is exactly what you need to know to get through an interview and what you don't. If you still haven't tried enough then keep trying and Best of Luck for that.

However, the chances are you might still not get through the interviews. I can help you as its my hobby. If you are really interested in getting through a Job interview or writing a resume or applying for Job techniques then just ping me on my skype. My skype id is "askbeckfirst" or drop an email to me with your suitable Instant Messenger and I will help you. Its FREE.

Note: Since I am also a working professional I will be able to talk to you either early morning or late evenings i.e. after office hours. Just ping me with a suitable time and date. Also I am posted in India. This will help you find me faster.

If you want you can also contact me through email i.e. askbeckfirst@gmail.com

Don't forget to checkout our Challenge Page 


No comments:

Post a Comment